Can noy buld foxtrot intercepter. Help!!!

Hi Guys.

Have start to build with 15 mechanics a foxtrot intercepter. Have enough money (150 k) for this. I see on screen, that they need the time 2 days and 16 hours...but there are no progress. Where is the problem?

Is this a bug or do I make somethings wrong. I mean i know how to build a plane...but this time it just dont workd

pleas help.

thanks

@ Chris...no I cant. I have alrady one in construction...but there are no progress. there are a free hangar and the game had take alrady 150 k from me for the plane...but it stands with 15 ingenears on 2 days 16 hours...and no progress. Its a BUG! Pleas try to clear this....

I have close this build and start to build a new foxtrot...than it had works...but iy had costs me again 150 k...that sucks a littlebid, bud I am happy that its possible yo build now a foxtrot. dont know why they was impossible to build the forst time this foxtrot..

Looking at your save, it appears that you started construction without having enough funds to actually build it. The game doesn't take money/resources for a manufacturing job until it starts making progress, which means you can queue up whatever you want, but the game will only check your funds when each time it moves to start building the next individual item.

Guy, I repeat. I had 150.500,00 $ . Then I stard tu build the foxtrot and have only. 500 $. That means , that I had ALREADY PAID this fucking foxtrot and that are not progressing with the building. Its a 200 % Bug. Sucks!!!!!! After that I had close this build...sells all my stuff to get the next 150k...make a mission, because not enoth stuff for selling...than I had start to build again a foxtrot...payd again the next 150 k...and than it workd...but I had lost 150 k because of this bug...now I have the next problem...I play Iran man and can not load my actuall game...Guys this beta shit sucks a lot!! I had alrady 145 hours played this game...and it always end with some stupid bugs...when they will finally have the final version?? I really love this game...but this bugs sucks a lot!! I afraid that after final version will be there without bugs...I will be so frustradet, that I will alredy delate this game *lol*