Do we need a new most annoying bugs section for 19.7?

#1 OK, well my most annoying currently is aliens seeming to have too much TU when suppressed.

#2 C4 exploding when not fused and just lying on the ground when hit by alien plasma cannon.

#3 Using a combat shield tends to CTD my game in ground combat. It has something to do with crouching and then uncrouching and moving. I quit using them.

Edited by StellarRat

Ditto suppression/TU bug. While there's other bugs I'd like to see gone soon too, I think this is the one that's having the most impact on the game at the moment for me (well, I guess the smoke accuracy debuff not working properly has an impact too, but usually in my favour, so I'm not complaining so much!).

I said it in the original thread and I'll say it here: cheating AIs grinds my gears somewhat fierce. It's not only when they're suppressed. If you ever see a non-com deliver back-to-back burstfire on normal then they're a dirty stinkin' cheater, since that costs 80 TUs and even a sebillian non-com only has 70 TUs.

Shots going through "solid material" like the doorway to a light scout and the main doorway in the chinook.

I would show you screenshots, but, alas, they're gone now. :(

Basically, in both cases I had someone standing inside the UFO/Chinook, and someone standing outside it against the hull, with the corner of the doorway blocking a firing path from the inside to the outside. I've had people shot (and killed) through that corner (door facing south east, southernmost corner) on several occasions.

Shots going through "solid material" like the doorway to a light scout and the main doorway in the chinook.

I would show you screenshots, but, alas, they're gone now. :(

Basically, in both cases I had someone standing inside the UFO/Chinook, and someone standing outside it against the hull, with the corner of the doorway blocking a firing path from the inside to the outside. I've had people shot (and killed) through that corner (door facing south east, southernmost corner) on several occasions.

I've had the same thing happen with building corners too.