Chris

Build V8.6 Released!

Thanks for the advise and glad to know you'll be doing work on the AI in that area- preference over land mass.

Yeah but spawn locations are random and early on the only missions spawned are Research missions, which don't have a target - so the UFO just spawns and flies in a random direction gathering data, not necessarily towards land.

but surely most of the stuff they'd want to research is over land no? I guess it doesn't have to be...

but surely most of the stuff they'd want to research is over land no? I guess it doesn't have to be...

Obviously they are interested in stuff we wont know about untill the subaquatic sequel. :P

Sadly the hotfix probably won't arrive for a couple of days yet. We've been busy with milestones and other things, plus one of the coders is from the Ukraine and I think he's busy celebrating Christmas over there at the moment (they do it after new year). We'll try to get it out soon though, we're all just a bit swamped :)

Actually, I spoke too soon. The 1280x1024 screen hotfix has been done and I'll push to get the fighter UFO bug fixed up tomorrow too. So it may arrive in the next 24 hours.

Countries whose traditions are based on Orthodox Christianity celebrate Christmas according to the "old calendar". You'll find the same in any Slavic country and, I assume, Greece.

Countries whose traditions are based on Orthodox Christianity celebrate Christmas according to the "old calendar". You'll find the same in any Slavic country and, I assume, Greece.

Interesting, I never knew that =]

Sadly the hotfix probably won't arrive for a couple of days yet. We've been busy with milestones and other things, plus one of the coders is from the Ukraine and I think he's busy celebrating Christmas over there at the moment (they do it after new year). We'll try to get it out soon though, we're all just a bit swamped :)

Christmas ended 4 days ago and the holidays are over since yesterday in our countries :)

Thank you for the hotfix, Chris!