Transfert button for scientists/technicians

yeah, I had this in the last build. I had just put together secondary bases for research and manufacturing. Now the scientists and technicians are supposed to be hand picked form across the funding nations.

I really hope those funding nations don't find out I had them all shot in the car park to save on maintenance costs. Kidding, before Commissar posts me a compliment for my downsizing initiative. I just clicked them away on the personnel screen and it goes into the red. A shame though as Nalca points out.

yeah, I had this in the last build. I had just put together secondary bases for research and manufacturing. Now the scientists and technicians are supposed to be hand picked form across the funding nations.

I really hope those funding nations don't find out I had them all shot in the car park to save on maintenance costs. Kidding, before Commissar posts me a compliment for my downsizing initiative. I just clicked them away on the personnel screen and it goes into the red. A shame though as Nalca points out.

The last time I fired a science team I nuked the surrounding area and the seven closest major cities just to be sure they'd received their "pink slips". Cost-cutting is a dirty (bomb's) job, but somebody has to do it.

oh, that's harsh. convincing the finding nation they have a "Terror Mission" just so you can nuke your own employees :)

"Hi Xenonauts. I hope you're enjoying your leave. When you come back to the base on Monday, could you wear your HARDsuits please? Yeah, nasty "Terror Mission" when you were all (conveniently) away at the weekend."