[V18 Ground Combat Standalone] Unable to throw grenades over any intervening object

I hope the grenade issue is fixed soon. It is very frustrating having one of your soldiers behind bales of hay trying to throw a grenade to kill an alien behind another set of bales of hay only to watch the soldier blow up himself and/or destroy his own bales of hay because he could not throw the grenade over the cover he was hiding behind.

DavidR

Edited by davijdruss

>gravel voice on<

They said they were no good. They said they had no chance. Now, they are all that stand between us and oblivion.

This summer

Earth depends on

THE UNCOORDINATED.

>gravel voice off<

This calls to mind the old slapstick standby of a man winding up to throw a ball, only to have it slip out of his hands and fall a few paces behind him. Except in this circumstance he explodes himself because it's a grenade.

This calls to mind the old slapstick standby of a man winding up to throw a ball, only to have it slip out of his hands and fall a few paces behind him. Except in this circumstance he explodes himself because it's a grenade.

Sgt. Gauddlike: Sir! I must report we have found some SERIOUS shortcomings in this last batch of recuits!

Lt. Caine: What are you talking about?!?

Sgt. Gauddlike: Watch this video of Pvt. Thothkins in this morning's session.

Lt. Caine: THOTHKINS! IN MY OFFICE, NOW!

Edited by StellarRat