Backer soldiers?

Maybe I've missed the message, or maybe there wasn't any, but when will there be access to backer soldiers that we've designed during kickstarter? Are they coming just before the end of EA? Or are they available now and I just don't know about it?

13 minutes ago, silencer said:

Maybe I've missed the message, or maybe there wasn't any, but when will there be access to backer soldiers that we've designed during kickstarter? Are they coming just before the end of EA? Or are they available now and I just don't know about it?

Yeah, they’re already in the game. There’s a box at the bottom of the Settings page where you can search for the soldiers by name, which will add them to any new campaign you start.

• Like 1

There is an Credits-List with a lot of Backers. But not all Backer-Names there are the Soldier-Names. So you have to make the try & error principle.

I made myself an written Handlist, what Soldiers of the high Backers work and work not and then go through with the lower Backers. Otherwise you won´t find out what Backer-Soldier work and not work from the Credits-List. If you have 1 Week or 2 Weeks time with minimum 6 to 7 Hours dayly, you will handle that.

Edited by Alienkiller

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alienman said:

Can the backer soldiers show up in anyone's game, or do you have to activate them first?

When a soldier is generated, there's a 10% chance they'll be a backer soldier rather than a randomly generated soldier. Most backer soldiers are eligible to be selected for this, although ones with silly names etc are not.

But the changes of seeing any specific soldier is pretty low, there's something like 3000 of them. That's why we have the box that allows backers to add their own soldiers to their campaigns.

• Like 1