[V16.1 - Ground Combat] Farm Submaps Missing from build

I can see them, maybe the files where for left out of the build.

You can help me solving this, by going to [Your xeno folder]/assets/maps/farm and tell me if you have the road_leftright_5x5 and road_updown_5x5 folders, and if they have files inside. Thanks!

The folders are present, and there are files inside.

For road_leftright_5x5 there are the following: road_leftright_5x5_1.xml, road_leftright_5x5_2.xml and road_leftright_5x5_3.xml.

Also, opening up the xml files and following their lead over to tiles/Farm/ground shows the respective textures are there along with their spectre xmls.

Note: This version of 16.1 I've got is the full .rar.

I am actually looking at something very similar to this but on a different type of map. I see a lot of barrels and beams bundled together, and the occasional second story roof, although there are no walls to support it either. All the mapped sections are in squares like the farmland above, with swaths of some sort of basic filler tile for most of the map.

I found the problem, in the level editor, the road submaps used in farm maps are old ones, e.g. Road_TTop, Road_UD, Road_RL, whereas the ones listed under main layer are, e.g. road_leftright_5x5. Replacing the old submaps with the new ones fixed it