maxm222

[V15 Ground Combat] outline of map shows in unexplored areas

Having just landed in a ground combat battle in our first landed-saucer fight, I was moving the map around to try to see how big it was and noticed that the edge of the map was partially traced in yellow (?): see the screenshot of the straight double-line tracing in which one line extends from the edge of the map in the upper right corner, circled by me in yellow, and the parallel line seems to emerge from one of the gray areas.  It's very faint, but showed clearly on my screen.  Hardly a big deal, I only saw it at this point in the game (wasn't looking carefully after that), and actually helped me figure out the map.  Maybe it's a feature!  See logs etc.

OutlineInUnmappedArea.thumb.jpg.6574ee68fd3ff6b0bff135a4a5d2975b.jpg

user_lll1-1.json

output.log_1.516897fa7a258b167fd606b77967624b

Thanks. No, that's not a feature, it's a small bug in the shroud shader - it's also visible inside the UFO in some places, which is more annoying. I'm not sure how easy it'll be to fix so I'm not going to prioritise it, but I suspect we'll take a look at it at some point before release.

Something like that happened to me too right now. I still have the save file, in case you want it.

20201119224100_1.jpg

12 hours ago, geno said:

Something like that happened to me too right now. I still have the save file, in case you want it.

That looks like a different bug - a save game would be great if you have it!

The other Extreme is that the Map dosen´t go from Black to see the something. There only a Save and then a Reload help.