Female mod

oracle1990

Why would oracle wear a Viking helmet?

I think there's some misscommunication... What I meant was "It's not over untill the fat lady sings", and the female character model would be the fat lady wearing the viking helmet.

But why Oracle would wear a viking helmet? He is norwegian... maybe he is very enthustiastic about his heritage?

Edit: DOH... just realised it was a slight at my grammar. Curse you Gauddlike! :P

Silly norwegian that is not an opera singer... she's doesnt look like she weighs 300kg and she doesnt have a dress... And I want to argue that is not a viking helm. Neither the traditional misconception or the factual helmets they wore!

Silly norwegian that is not an opera singer... she's doesnt look like she weighs 300kg and she doesnt have a dress...

The figure I use is a standard female figure without any morphs - even if I would, I can't add weight... And no way that I start all over with a new female figure just to add 240 kg... :P

And I want to argue that is not a viking helm. Neither the traditional misconception or the factual helmets they wore!

If I was going to use a traditional helmet, most people would go "no, that is not even a helmet". I just go with what "Hollyweird" has teach us all.

First screenshoot with female mod.

I have replaced basic and jackal armour with female basic and jackal armour, all faces and hands (with the one from the screenshot), so it is not a working mod yet.

Only 11 face created today.

fem-mod-clip001.jpg

fem-mod-clip002.jpg

nor00a_portrait copy.jpg

nor00a_portrait copy2.jpg

fem-mod-clip001.jpg

fem-mod-clip002.jpg

nor00a_portrait copy.jpg

nor00a_portrait copy2.jpg

fem-mod-clip001.thumb.jpg.4ffbd507178aac

fem-mod-clip002.thumb.jpg.3c420670f62544

577e7c94c3ce5_nor00a_portraitcopy.thumb.

577e7c94c89cc_nor00a_portraitcopy2.thumb

Edited by oracle1990

hmmm look really nice. More realistic than original male soldiers:P I wonder why Chris wants $200k to make female soldiers available...especially when animation will be the same. Oracle1990 take from Chris $2k and make female characters:P

Edited by Amiga4ever

I wonder why Chris wants $200k to make female soldiers available...especially when animation will be the same. Oracle1990 take from Chris $2k and make female characters:P

Because the quality is vastly inferior to what their artists will be able to whip out? No offense to Oracle of course, but in their current shape, they don't match the existing art at all. These go just fine as a mod, but as an official part of the game, not really. Not without having them painted over to match the existing style, anyways.