[V8.0 Ground Combat] Soldiers sometimes don't enter open doors

Sometimes a soldier opens a door and he cant enter the building, like an invisible force is still there. Turning the soldier around fixes it.

To reproduce this you need to try to walk through the door asa you open it.

Edited by Aelius

I've had this occur with a door trying to walk through it. One of the factory buildings with the small room at the back.

Soldier started running in place at the doorway, and issuing a movement command inside the room resulted in a path going outside and behind the room.

Turning the soldier stopped the running, then he ran into the room.

Ah, found a different door that does it. One of the new office buildings (black glassy doors). Can't get the soldier to walk through the door, or open it manually, but upon having the soldier spin on the spot he suddenly charges into the building.

I'm not getting this at all, although I've seen it in the past. Are you guys clicking beyond the door and having the soldier open it automatically, or are you right-clicking on it to open and then going through it? Which tile specifically are you ordering the soldier to move to? It's a bit strange I can't recreate it at my end when you guys seem to all be experiencing it.

This seems to happen on most if not all doors, when you try to move the soldier from next to a closed door, through it by clicking on a tile.

Steps as followed:

1. Move a soldier next to a closed door.

2. Move him through the door by clicking a tile on the other side (without clicking the door to open it).

This can be done when both moves are in the same turn, or when they are in 2 different turns.

This also happened once when my soldier was next to the wall, 1 tile to the left of a door, but I have been unable to replicate this one.

It happened to me when:

1. clicking on the tile on the other side of the door

2. most of the time when the cursor on the tile had a question mark instead of the time units.

I reproduced a similar problem smashing through walls with the hunter (the four wheeled light tank, not sure about the correct name)

Try to destroy a wall, so that the cursor is on an unexplored tile. Most of the times the tank stops 1 tile after the broken wall, and it does not move on even if it has enought time units.

By the way, how can I select the tank using the keyboard? Pressing 1 select the first soldier, not the tank.