[v1.09/X:CE v0.30] X - Division - In Earth We Fight Ver: 0.9

drages

oh for a second i trought awacs die if you loose it xD i think i remember that they do yes, depending on difficulty, easy they can normal you can loose some planes and hard... i vhavent tried it :) ( so long since i played the game at vanilla :) )

Did u like the MainMenu pic? ☺

Drages I want answer your questions at the Moment.

1. AWACS = Yes, I love it. It´s your flying Radar/Scanner and can self-defense with its 2 Cannons. The other reason I love it is its great Range like the Troop Transport. And it´s not buyable anymore because its your own so you have to watch out for it (Xenopediaentry). :D

2. The drop rate from the Light Scouts and Scouts for Alien Alloy / Alenium correspond approximately the Orignal Game / XNT-Mod. I dont know the drop rate from bigger UFO´s like Corvettes, Lander etc. in the new Version, because I just begun the new Version.

3. I play mostly manually the Airfight, because I feel there I fight like a Pilot. I will test the autoresolve, but the chance for lighter UFOs (light Scout, Scout) are very good. Same answer for bigger ships here again: I just begun the new Version.

4. I can´t anwswer that in the Moment. Reaserch is running for Vehicles. But in V.095 they were a good cover for Soldiers. Dying not so fast and fired back. :) I allways use vehicles in the game, so I wana tell you it after the first Groundbattles with the "Hunter" Scout.

5. Main Menu is very nice and I love it. The new Geoscape is very nice too, because you implementet and changed something there. I saw it with the first few on it. Wana see more of that. :o

6. The new Xenopediaentries are very nice (AWACS, Info from the Colonel). Wana see more from that.

Play more today to see more.

XNT was very good (Xenopedia, Reaserch, more Aliens) and I played it with fun. I hope for more Aliens (like the Eggs, Mutants etc. in XNT) and your Mod will be great (I love it by now with all the great impelmentions).

But a litte more Xenopediatext for your new Reaserches/consolidatet Reasearch (Weapons etc.) and Data (like AWACS) would be great. Maybe your helpers could implement that. Texts from the Orignal Xenopedia and XNT are there and could implementet after adjustment.

Edited by Alienkiller

Hi Drages.

I finally got round to some play time.

There is one thing I noticed immediately so I wanted to just point it out.

It is only an aesthetics thing but, the top of the Awacs looks like a grey and white "no entry" sign on its side.

http://www.snssafety.co.uk/images/PIX3E.jpg

To me it looks a little strange. Would you consider redesigning that small aspect?

Also the "Airframe" heading is marked as #####.

Ill let you know if I notice anything else.

I found a clipping issue:

Xenonauts Clipping.jpg

The soldiers here are actually standing next to each other but it looks like they are on different levels.

The solider on the tile by the door is actually just outside the door, but it looks like he is behind an object when he is not.

I am not sure if this is the original game or your mod causing this.

Xenonauts Clipping.jpg

577e7d3864baa_XenonautsClipping.thumb.jp

Not sure what you mean.

I was not zombified if that's what you are asking. No reapers on this map.

Did any reaper turned your soldiers to zombies at any of the x-division versions.. not only at 0.97?

I think they cant because i forgot it :).. so nobody blamed me for tough reapers and zombie armies :)

I was adding the xenomorphs and i saw that reapers dont have zombify ability.. :)

are u sure that, u read it here? anyway.. not so important..

yup finally founded.

I just encountered nightmare scenario. Landed landing craft with sebilians and 4-6 reapers. Now theese wankers are terryfing on the level that chrysalids from xcom represented. Mission night time, map road with woods. First turn all civs turned into zombies. Sebilians trowing that red chem grenades like they got surplus stock of it. End result lost whole battlegroup of Lt\Sgt\Cpt.

Veteran really punishes you, if only for having balls to try it.

if you could ask him a savegame prior/during/ that ground combat, could be easily checked if reapers got the ability to zombify :).

The mod got even better :).

I have found the AWACS fairly useful; it brings extra radar coverage, especially while radar arrays are being built on new bases.

The autocannon is a nice addition, although maybe a little overpowered? :). I wonder if it would be possible to make an M-79 grenade launcher, instead...it's a very "seventies" weapon ;)...And the autocannon could be made a later hi-tech addition.

And as it has been said, I find too all classes of sniper weapons near useless: too expensive in action points, too little precision and not any great damage...

Something alike happens with the heavy auto-weapons: I've found myself keeping the good 'ole M60, instead of their hi-tech cousins; heavy laser/plasma autocannon (and now the next-gen one) are all good-looking (nice work), but too innacurate and too cumbersome to use.

Apart from these minor comments, this current version of the mod seems to play great :). Keep up the good work

I have found the AWACS fairly useful; it brings extra radar coverage, especially while radar arrays are being built on new bases.

The autocannon is a nice addition, although maybe a little overpowered? :). I wonder if it would be possible to make an M-79 grenade launcher, instead...it's a very "seventies" weapon ;)...And the autocannon could be made a later hi-tech addition.

And as it has been said, I find too all classes of sniper weapons near useless: too expensive in action points, too little precision and not any great damage...

Something alike happens with the heavy auto-weapons: I've found myself keeping the good 'ole M60, instead of their hi-tech cousins; heavy laser/plasma autocannon (and now the next-gen one) are all good-looking (nice work), but too innacurate and too cumbersome to use.

Apart from these minor comments, this current version of the mod seems to play great :). Keep up the good work

Both me and drages have tried to add grenade launchers. The game is hardcoded against it.

When u compare weapons, the using and tech of them are important. Dont expect miracles from Basic and Advanched weapon branchs. Only non tier special weapons are good at these 2 branch.. Your real damage weapons will start at High tech..

Autocannons and heavy weapons are usefull mostly at Big armours without penalty.. Snipers are supports your soldiers from back..

I will check that weapon for grenade launcher..

@Bala

I will make the torpedo numbers and alien alloy/alenium a bit more soon.. still waiting for an important bug for hotfix.

uhmm.. i dont know if these fires are normal xD i saw them in 2 ufos already, they do dmg to aliens as well as to humans xD some aliens (with little brain) just ran throught it dieing its funny to see anyway.

they seem to propage too making a fire hell around some ufos (specially farm ones like the one here)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695655049950/9E8A2B3BD55A97F41F415A421427B0EDE490E771/

after 5 turns it appears to extinguish but it taked 2 aliens with it:)

edit: fire still alive inside ufo lol :) poor aliens.

Edited by asierus24

uhmm.. i dont know if these fires are normal xD i saw them in 2 ufos already, they do dmg to aliens as well as to humans xD some aliens (with little brain) just ran throught it dieing its funny to see anyway.

they seem to propage too making a fire hell around some ufos (specially farm ones like the one here)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695655049950/9E8A2B3BD55A97F41F415A421427B0EDE490E771/

after 5 turns it appears to extinguish but it taked 2 aliens with it:)

edit: fire still alive inside ufo lol :) poor aliens.

Its a game issiue and i think they handled it with 0.32.. i didnt try it myself..

Progress Update:

-------------------

- I added 3 melee xenomorph from XNT..

- I created 3 more xenomorph with dark-green color of old 3 ones..they got much higher stats and with armor penetrating claws. they come and slaughter you.. very funny.. u start to laugh after a while :)

- The xenomorphs are heavyly resistant to ballistic and chemical, good resistant to energy but no defense against fire.. flame thrower time!!!

- I took the old ones from AND_Greats xenophoia update so as i tested there is no invisible bug with 3 of them..

- Queen and eggs.. i think i will add them too.. but much lesser eggs for sure..