No damage from exploding cars?

It was white van i think u can chek it on this save unforunately i have it only after the explosion, blu car that is near it can inflict damage exploding, cause i checked it when u wrote that it may be some kind of bug.

Situation was that alien was standing where his body is now and 2 my solders on other side of that car i was shoting alien from heavy machine gun and hited car few times it explode without dealing any damage to anyone.

No, they should inflict damage. If not, it's probably a mis-set explosive property on that car. What tileset was it on, and do you know which car?

I had the exact same issue, I've just checked the map editor and it was on industrial_small_terminal_light_scout, and was on Carpark15_LR. The van far south east didn't hurt.

I'm glad it didnt though, I had a machine gunner stood on the corner of it, with an obvious line of sight, backed up by the line on the floor, that gave no indication it might clip the van. When he fired it pretty much insta-expoded. I've seen this alot with corners, they will hit randomly even though there's nothing to suggest that they will.

I had the exact same issue, I've just checked the map editor and it was on industrial_small_terminal_light_scout, and was on Carpark15_LR. The van far south east didn't hurt.

I'm glad it didnt though, I had a machine gunner stood on the corner of it, with an obvious line of sight, backed up by the line on the floor, that gave no indication it might clip the van. When he fired it pretty much insta-expoded. I've seen this alot with corners, they will hit randomly even though there's nothing to suggest that they will.

When a shot misses it may scatter (depending on how much it misses by and other factors), so even if there is a clear line of fire a scattered miss may hit something just off the line. It's much more noticeable with the MG as it fires so many shots and they are quite inaccurate. As a result, I tend to assume that anything within two squares either side of the LoF of a machine-gun is at risk of catching a stray round.