(New version) XNT Into Darkness V5.0 - "PlatinumDragon" (New Game Universe Mod)

Yer thanks for that, Sentelin...

I've been toying with merging mods all week, with mixed results.

I'm in the process now of going with - XNT + Kabill Random Map Pack and trying XB without strings.xml...

See if this works...

P.S. If I leave the strings.xml out, what do I miss out on?

Edited by Gengis Dhen

Hmm let me discuss this with team about integrating this into XNT:ID and asking Ogaburan for permission.If he agrees and team gives green light I will integrate it (I am going to do this as separate add-on,so that if someone dislike XB isn't forced to use it).

Wow cool - I didn't realise you were part of the XNT team. Thanks in advance if you can integrate it.

Whilst we are on the subject, is it possible to also add Jsleezy's work?

I'm currently trying to add his portrait pack.

I'll try the armour pack too...

Will the gameconfig.XML file clash and mess things up?

Thanks for a GREAT mod! :)

Edited by Gengis Dhen

We used one of his skins for armor and edited (Jackal) to make new armor (Coyote) but beside that we are not going to include anything else.However his mods are compatiable with XNT:ID (just make sure that if you are using Armor pack exclude Jackal Re-skin from his mod and if you are using Real Figther portraits don't use gameconfig.xml from that mod).

Note: Do not use his Sound mod it's not recommended because we included a lot of our own custom sounds and we plan on including more .

Thanks for a GREAT mod!

I am glad your are enjoy playing it :)

Edited by Sentelin

ANNOUNCEMENT NO.42

New XNT:ID Version V5.2 will be available for download soon.(See Change log in new tread at bottom of page for what you can expect)

FOR NEW VERSION v5.2 FOLLOW THIS LINK XNT:ID v5.2 (THIS IS NOT DISCUSSION TREAD AND PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN)

FOR NEW DISCUSSION TREAD FOLLOW THIS LINK DISCUSSION TREAD

Edited by Sentelin

Great news! Just wanted to continue to play but if the new version will come soon I might as well create a new clean install.

Looking forward to it! Actually can't wait!

Might be a bit off-topic but has anyone noticed the bug when you are behind a wall at the edge and want to shoot or throw a grenade at a certain angle and despite showing the percentage to hit the intended target you hit the wall in front of you 100% of the time. Surely a vanilla problem though.

Hi, I read posts,but i don´t see if this new mod/update is compatible with Xenonauts V.1.05HF .

When install (copy/paste content folder in asset game folder,and delete animations folder),i see start game screen,but no see start button for click,but just click in space and run, but sadly not work, only black screen,when click on it, CTD.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks and Greetings!

Hi guys

Question 1. If you stun a civilian (for their own good ;)), does it go against you in monetary terms at the end of a mission?

Question 2. Is it possible for you to program a civilian to:

a. join a team in GC.

b. follow a team member to safety (I've seen this sort of thing in other games).

Question 3. In the Barracks, Hire Soldiers screen I'm left with only women to recruit. Is it possible for you to re-program and have the Hire Soldiers re-set randomly, say once a week (PLEASE :)).

Thanks

GD

Edited by Gengis Dhen

Sorry, i go to new tread, and download the fix too.Do you can help me about mod installation?, i read install method file, but its no totally clear for me.

I have a clear Xs V1.05HF version, with a copy of asset folder for backup.

Thank for your advice, greetings

You're reason, (i'm just a rookie :confused:...),I'll try this...;), thanks for help, i can´t wait for fight....:cool:,

Greetings

Your welcome to test it!

The new version is in other thread.

@Gengis,

If you stun civilians they think that all that happend was a nightmare. :D

And yes Civilians work on civilians is quiet hard but I will test some thing

Sorry, i go to new tread, and download the fix too.Do you can help me about mod installation?, i read install method file, but its no totally clear for me.

I have a clear Xs V1.05HF version, with a copy of asset folder for backup.

Thank for your advice, greetings

Download the complete core pack V5.2 and extract it on "XENONAUTS" folder.