[v1.03 Geoscape] Armor and weapons dissapear

Just encountered this tonight. A soldier wearing jackal armor got shot, but survived the mission seriously wounded. He was out of action for a little over a week. When he returned he was no longer wearing jackal armor, and the armor was not in my stores. His loadout was the default "wounded soldier" loadout of an assault rifle with 2 magazines.

Perhaps some reports of weapons and armor disappearing have to do with this?

Yes i have lost armor and weapons to. And thats from bases that doesnt go on missions, the soldiers there are just guards.

So its a bug.. or the soldiers are selling the stuff to buy booze...:P

edit: armors i lost was jackal and i do belive i had wolf on default rifleman load.

weapons i lost was plasmas in Storage and was using mags, but i dont think i had the mags on default.

Edited by Deci

Hmm. I don't know what's causing this, though. I just did a test where I ended a mission with a wounded Jackal soldier and his armour was returned fine. Can anyone else reproduce it reliably?

Do you guys have advanced armour (i.e. non Basic armour) set on the Rifleman default loadout, btw?

Hmm. I don't know what's causing this, though. I just did a test where I ended a mission with a wounded Jackal soldier and his armour was returned fine. Can anyone else reproduce it reliably?

Do you guys have advanced armour (i.e. non Basic armour) set on the Rifleman default loadout, btw?

I used to but I stopped because it seemed to be causing problems.

Just wanted to report I had the same issue. I also tried to reproduce but with no success. As soon as I notice any armor or weapons missing (and manage to reproduce the bug) I'll report back in. By the way, my rifleman layout has jackal armor set.

Just had this myself, in 1.03.

3 soldiers died in a mission. I won the mission, and 3 sets of armour (jackal) have vanished. They didn't die due to explosives, just low-tier alien weapons.

I'm using a mod...I only had the armour disappear, not the weapons - probably because the weapons don't need manufacturing, so there's a default stock of them anyway. I'd guess it's either a problem that has appeared recently with storage or manufacturing, or what happens to the soldier inventory/stats upon death (or serious/out of action wounds). Good luck.