Cheers Chris

Plonked my money down for the Premium Preorder in 2011 and I've spent the last 3 years sitting patiently, leaving it alone, and occasionally coming and having a peek on here to see how it's been coming along.

Played it for the first time last night, it's great.

There was a thread on Reddit about the game yesterday. Typically, amongst all the valid discussion, there was a sizeable amount of people blathering on about the game being "vapourware", bitching about the delays, and generally just being "the internet".

Mainly wanted to post just to state how much I think that's complete bollocks, and give big props to Goldhawk in general and Chris in particular. The last few years on here have been filled with dev updates, discussions, giving & taking of feedback, and overall have been a great example of dev interaction with customers/fans/whatever we're meant to be called. I might not have taken part in any of it, but it's been a pleasure to see.

So ta Chris & Goldhawk - both for the excellent time-waster you've made for us all, and the frank, honest, useful updates we've had over the years.