[e22.6] Grenade throwing displays no % or Tu cost [persists from 22.5]

This has been happening for me as well.

I've found 1 way to force the icon and the % to hit and TU cost, but it's not always possible. If I move the cursor off the map or mouse over a target it will pop up, but if it's outside the soldier's range it shows the out of range icon instead. This means that if the soldier isn't near the edge of the map and there are not targets in range of the throw I can't see the TU cost.

What's even more annoying is that the TU costs for throwing grenades don't match the costs shown in the grenade quick select window. I very rarely know how much I need to actually throw a grenade and I'm always guessing how far I can move a soldier before making the throw. Often I guess wrong and end up not being able to make the throw I need to make :(

I'm having this even at 22.7. Should it be fixed?

Also Lorebot - I've calculated that in order to throw the grenade from the belt you need to have almost the same amount as for Auto Fire from rifle, which I guess is a no brainer to remember.