[V12 Ground Combat] Reaper Soldiers in Alien Bases Have No Guns

I know it's all place holder at the moment but the AI keeps spawning enemies with no guns who still try to reaction fire at me. The game pauses and nothing happens, which is great for getting easy kills but kinda dull.

If someone knows how to change the settings so that reapers have guns that'd be great.

EDIT: When I finished the base assault there were only Sebillian aliens (non-combatant, officer, soldier, warrior) on the results screen but there were sprites of other alien races in the base. Probably as place holders but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Edited by spinaljack

They're not supposed to have guns. They're the xenonaut equivalent of chryssalids, aliens that would run up to a soldier and zombify him, and when the zombie is killed, another Chryssalid would hatch from the corpse. Right now, they're probably using the same AI as the rest of the aliens, which is why they're not really doing anything.

BTW I didn't think alien bases or reapers were implemented in this build, but I haven't gotten that far because of the CTDs and save corrupts. How did you get it?