[V12] Bugs so far

First there is a clipping bug with things like fences and walls, where they will appear instead of the character model, creating a clipping issue. Will try and get a screenshot if needed.

Also had a hard crash. I picked up an alien corpse in a mission, then went on another mission before returning to base (nice having more scouts to go after), and realized that the weight was giving him 14 action points. Tried to drop the alien corpse inside the chopper and it caused a crash.

First there is a clipping bug with things like fences and walls, where they will appear instead of the character model, creating a clipping issue. Will try and get a screenshot if needed.

Also had a hard crash. I picked up an alien corpse in a mission, then went on another mission before returning to base (nice having more scouts to go after), and realized that the weight was giving him 14 action points. Tried to drop the alien corpse inside the chopper and it caused a crash.

I'm curious, may I ask why you picked up an alien corpse? While its a good thing you discovered a bug I just don't get why you did it? :S

I'm curious, may I ask why you picked up an alien corpse? While its a good thing you discovered a bug I just don't get why you did it? :S

It's a good idea to do that kind of stuff while playing - do random nonsensical stuff just to try to break the game, especially during the alpha and beta. For each build I usually do a 'playing the game' game and follow it with a 'do random crazy stuff' game (intercept flying UFOs with a chinook, pick up and drop alien corpses, load troopers with way too much stuff, transfer everything between bases, etc).

I was curious if you'd get money for it rather than it being destroyed if I picked it up. Mostly because that part of the map was clear at that point, but was still clearing out the crashed ship so that soldier had nothing better to do.

Also noticed that when he carried it at end of mission it actually lowered his base AP to 14.

I was able to repeat the barricade clipping - it just happens if you put a soldier next to that particular barricade, as shown in your screenshot.

Also, it seems there are corpse clipping issues as well - I had one Xenonaut corpse not appear at all, and at the moment (on that same map with the barricades) I have one xenonaut corpse in front of the living xenonaut standing on it, and the same thing with a Ceserean corpse.

Edited by Comassion

i remember that picking up unconcsious aliens in original UFO was a good way to prewent them from waking up and shooting my men in the back.

about other bugs:

loading a savegame with ufo will move ufo to upper right corner of geoscape regardless of iits position

i remember that picking up unconcsious aliens in original UFO was a good way to prewent them from waking up and shooting my men in the back.

It wasn't a very good way, since all they did was jump out of your backpack when they woke up. Not a big deal with normal aliens since they'd be unarmed, but putting an unconscious Chryssalid in your backpack was a very bad idea. I know, I tried. :P