[Xenonauts v1.0 Ground Combat] Untargetable Alien

I cannot target this alien in a night mission. I even snuck a guy around to flank him and tried to blast him in the face with burst fire. It did nothing, my guy only got shot in the face for his troubles. When I try to put the cursor over the alien there is no target icon, and the alien spotted icon on the right hand side of the screen is yellow.

Here is the save:

[ATTACH]3881[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Hm, that is weird, reloading seems to have fixed it. It was definitely there though, you can see kristensen in front of the alien bleeding. I ended up losing him because of this bug, he was a good soldier.

DOUBLE EDIT: It happened again, I got a picture this time.

Pic.jpg

Untargetable.sav

Pic.jpg

Untargetable.sav

Pic.thumb.jpg.58dee4cde1ac5d9471f113f060

Edited by legit1337

I had a similiar bug but it looked a little bit different.

My cursor would not change automatically to aim when hovered above the alien. I had to select the weapon myself and then I could fire and kill the alien.

Maybe related: It was also a night mission.

2014-06-02_00001.jpg

2014-06-02_00001.jpg

2014-06-02_00001.jpg.b01a2787484172ab2be

I reported a similar situation in a different bug post. I thought it was related to smoke in the tile, but now I'm thinking it might just happen once in a while, smoke or not. Were the tiles your targets were standing in damaged at some point? Maybe it has something to do with missing first and damaging the tile.