Community fund raiser for expansion/sequel

A Fallout style game set in X-Com universe - now that would be lovely!

Interplay Fallout or Bethesda Fallout? I don't want to indicate a personal preference, I'm just wondering what you're suggesting. Although, if it's Interplay Fallout, we could get a squad-based tactics spinoff game. That would be pretty cool.

Now that the game is done, bugs are fixed and everything is polished, just making more content (maps, missions, items, weapons) plain and simple could be a relatively "easy" way to earn extra money.

I would gladly pay 15$ for doubling the maps, new mission type or two and a couple of new weapons and items.

Edited by Skitso

Yeah, while I understand that Goldhawk probably has no further plans for Xeno, I would also be among those gladly paying for some extra content that could be created without overhauling the game. Say, a map pack together with a military base terror mission type/tileset, or a new type of UFO such that its interior is almost the entire map (like the original's Battleship), and there are other additions along those lines I'd happily buy.

GH should pay Skitso to make some maps. And then we could all pay GH for maps.

(Or Skitso could make them for us for free :) )

EDIT: More seriously, release a community map pack in a year-or-so made of the best community-made maps might not be a bad plan. Not as a paid expansion, obviously, but I see no reason why GH couldn't occasionally add new maps to the game for those who don't want to go hunting for good map packs.

Next game is Xenonauts: Enhanced Edition of course. Bringing you such things as HD textures, new lighting effects, widescreen support and new achievements. Preorder now for way more than this thing should cost!

And what 'bot ballance breaking new awesome stuff? (refference to awesome ballance breaking FTL: Advanced eddition.)