Unbearable turn durations

Sukio

I suspect that the rare times that when my i5 takes ridiculously long for those turns, it often has something to do with a light pod somewhere doing strange stuff. Sometimes it hangs and after allot of silence the first thing i hear is a light pod moving and then it's back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, first of all I am very pleased with the game. I tried few remakes of X-COM but this one is the best! My childhood is back :D

But please do something with duration of hidden movement. Alien bases are OK. But crash sites & terrorized cities. OMG. Sometimes a turn takes few minutes (mostly cities)!!! That is totally unplayable as it was pointed out in the very fist post in this thread. I am patient, but this really drives me crazy sometimes.

Hidden turn should not take longer than 30 seconds. Hard limit. That's it.

No one is interested in movement of civilians. Sometimes there is last alien in crashed UFO (and he does not make any move at all) but still turn takes 20 seconds because of movement of civilians! Forget them. The same for cities. I am not interested in movement of civilians especially when I've been waiting already two minutes for my turn. Optimize it please.

There is someone on the Steam forum that has endless loading screen. He says he has had that problem since June. He doesn't seem to be trying to post on goldhawks forum anymore. (I think he said he forgot his username and password)

He is playing the stable version.