V20 Stable - Ground combat - % to hit is wrong /fleeing not working/Berserking is bad

All those were detected while playing "INSANE" lvl of dificulty.

In ground combat>

Even with more than 100% to hit calculated you miss various time in a row...WTF?

over 3 shots pistol 107% to hit i missed 2.

Sniping 100% to hit missed....

Quite deceiving

Rocketeer:

When the guy is afar with a target the other side of the screen he shoots right in or very close, when he must shot a corridor (entrance of scout for example) at 1/4 of the samedistance he hit the external part of the ship 2/3 of the time.

There s probably something wrong there too.

Berzerk must be reviewed or name changed:

Actually it plays as a rolemaster perk: "Secret will to kill a friend"

Berzerking xenonauts, instead to shoot randomly shoot at another xenonauts no matter what, even a corpse, even if the alien in in front of them and have to turn more than 90 degree to shoot a xenonaut.

Fleeing is not working, when fleeing xenonauts drop all weaponry and are morphed into a rooted carrot on the same spot instead of running away or even wildly to any direction no matter how much TU they have.

Xenonauts are EFFING cowards, even more cowards than any homosexual untrained militia.. please adjust the level of loss of morale, no soldier that is considered special forces should loose control of himself because he s seen someone shot of heard someone dying. Those should happen only when the platton has been decimated and there are the 2 left maybe, or they survived many decimation, or they are wounded and more than 50% of the group is dead. Really desperate situations.

Xenonauts are EFFING cowards, even more cowards than any homosexual untrained militia.. please adjust the level of loss of morale, no soldier that is considered special forces should loose control of himself because he s seen someone shot of heard someone dying. Those should happen only when the platton has been decimated and there are the 2 left maybe, or they survived many decimation, or they are wounded and more than 50% of the group is dead. Really desperate situations.

I always find it funny how people comment on the mental state of soldiers (especially special forces) with such authority... But that's beside the point, the reason for my answer is:

Please overthink your use of the word homosexual. We do not really have to talk like testosteron-controlled wannabe machismo 13 year olds playing Call of Duty online, do we?

I agree with the fact that the panic mode should be reworked, I can understand being frozen by fear, but running straight AT the guy killing your comrades seems a little counterintuitive to me...

How is it possible to have over 100% to hit chance? I get that frequently in v20. Also, sometimes the higher TU aiming setting of the sniper (for example) will have a LOWER to hit chance than the lower TU setting.

Something got borked.

Also I fully agree with OP. Xenonauts are crazy pussies, seriously. They really shouldn't start running straight towards the aliens at the drop of a hat. During an alien base attack yesterday I had a guy who was wounded subsequently drop all his weapons and run straight across the room to park himself directly in front of a couple Androns in cover. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm not sure being homosexual makes you any less brave. However, it is certainly possible that the morale system has been made too "strong" and units are panicing too easily.

I'd create a thread in the Beta forums about the morale system, and just write in it your thoughts on the current morale implementation and any suggestions you have to rebalance it. That should start a discussion on how the current balance is working for everyone and let us see what the general opinion is.