Prevent Mission Abort if Aliens are in Dropship

A streamer I follow (link provided for those interested in watching the playthrough) currently running Xenonauts v19 managed to abort a mission despite a Reaper and zombie being aboard the Charlie, thus saving his remaining two men.

While I'm certainly happy for him, especially as my character managed to come out of it alive, surely these craft don't come equipped with magical alien repulsion systems which would allow for this? That said, mission abortions should obviously be prevented if aliens are on the dropship/in the evac zone.

Edited by Surrealistik

A streamer I follow (link provided for those interested in watching the playthrough) currently running Xenonauts v19 managed to abort a mission despite a Reaper and zombie being aboard the Charlie, thus saving his remaining two men.

While I'm certainly happy for him, especially as my character managed to come out of it alive, surely these craft don't come equipped with magical alien repulsion systems which would allow for this? That said, mission abortions should obviously be prevented if aliens are on the dropship/in the evac zone.

He blew them out the airlock with a big dart gun! Sheesh, do we have to explain everything to you? :cool:

He blew them out the airlock with a big dart gun! Sheesh, do we have to explain everything to you? :cool:

Why so complex?

They were aliens - used to have controlled gravitation onboard (and, of course. stable gravitation on planet).

He was a skillful pilot with vestibular system of stainless steel and, last but not least, he used to fasten his seat harness.

Unclosed airlock, ten minutes of good acrobacy at -3G...+5G - and "Who said there are aliens in passenger compartment?"