Sign in to follow this  
RBrim08

Are tanks salveagable?

Like, if a Hunter Scout Car is destroyed, can it be recovered and rebuilt or is it just permanently lost and you need to build another?

Chris and Aaron are still thinking about this I believe. In real life, a knocked out vehicle is far more likely to be recoverable than an a jet. I hope they do make them recoverable as they are very expensive.

Chris and Aaron are still thinking about this I believe. In real life, a knocked out vehicle is far more likely to be recoverable than an a jet. I hope they do make them recoverable as they are very expensive.

Dang, that's the reason why I was hoping they could be salvaged if they took too much damage. It's a major pain to have to replace them since they're so expensive, especially if you get the stronger Scimitar or Hyperions.

Not sure if this could be modded in later if the devs decide not to implement it.

I was thinking you could add it in as a manufacturing project; when you research a vehicle you get Build {Vehicle} and Repair {Vehicle} as construction projects. Repair {Vehicle} has as a material requirement Broken {Vehicle}. Then on the ground combat, you make a vehicle drop a Broken {Vehicle} object if destroyed (is this possible?).