V19 SC 1 - Crash/Bugs

I've only just picked up this game from steam and given it a play on the V19 Stable Candidate 1. First time I've ever played it so I'm a complete newbie but so far it looks pretty cool.

So on to bugs... when I started a brand new game I had a Hunter vehicle ready for use without having researched the tech, built one or had a garage yet. I assume I'm not supposed to have that. I really should have taken it on my first mission :)

I also built my base in South Africa and there were a Cpl of squares that I couldn't build on... in the bottom right corner one up and then the next one above that. Tried a variety of one square buildings but it wouldn't let me place anything there.

Next is the smoke grenade... does it actually block LOS or does it just reduce the chance to hit? Could mean this isn't a bug but I lobbed a smoke grenade in front of some camped aliens on the first mission in a new game. It's set... smoke everywhere and I start running in and I immediately start getting reaction shots coming at my troops straight through the cloud. I can't seem to see anything through it but I'm getting shot at.

Granted they all missed and I then proceeded to move two more into the smoke thinking next turn they're in trouble. Then all this plasma fire screams in, without me so much as seeing an alien and I have 3 dead troops. LOL. Just didn't seem to be effective.

And finally... once I completed that first mission the game then CTD on me before I got the mission complete screen with the stats and whatknot.

On to some other minor things....

Friendly fire seems to be very high in incidence. My troops and the aliens seem to love shooting their squad mates that are a Cpl of squares away and to the side right in the back... repeatedly:) Might be a feature or I just got unlucky but it was the flavour of the mission.

The aliens in that first mission just hunkered down and sat in overwatch. I get it but they never made an effort to push or anything and I tried the same thing but it was a stalemate until I was forced to move forward and sacrifice troops to get in close.

On that first mission... really minor... it was reported that another nation had downed a craft and they were looking for help. Once you get to the site and it gives you the briefing it says that you're at a landed craft that is in perfect order and will have a full crew.

That's my first 45ish minutes of looking over the game

Each bug should be given it's own report instead of lumping them all into one thread.

Also, each thread should be named properly. For example,

"[v19 SC1 / Universal] Can Save Games with Empty Names"

or

"[v19 SC1 / Ground Combat] Alien walked through a wall"

Also, the bug reports should go in the Experimental Build Report Section at the top of the Bug Report page.

Thanks all!