I would love to show you what's happening, but alas, I have taken a blood oath and am sworn to secrecy.

I promise not to tell anyone [ahem]. It's not like anyone outside of these forums would know [ahem]. Boy, is it getting hot in here? Excuse me...

As much as would like to show you some top secret stuff, I am not allowed to divulge anything at all!

SPOILER ~~~~ Shameless plug in the rest of this post ~~~~

I do, however, have something awesome to show you that I have worked on.

8 Bit Strange is a web series and we are just starting production of season 2.

If you love Solid Snake, RPG's and Chuck Norris, then you are going to love this!

You can watch the season finale of Season 1 here.

8 BIT STRANGE, THE FINAL BIT

Check it out and let me know what you think.

As much as would like to show you some top secret stuff, I am not allowed to divulge anything at all!

SPOILER ~~~~ Shameless plug in the rest of this post ~~~~

I do, however, have something awesome to show you that I have worked on.

8 Bit Strange is a web series and we are just starting production of season 2.

If you love Solid Snake, RPG's and Chuck Norris, then you are going to love this!

You can watch the season finale of Season 1 here.

8 BIT STRANGE, THE FINAL BIT

Check it out and let me know what you think.

8 BIT STRANGE is okay. It reminds of Krinkels' Madness Combat. If you haven't seen this series, you may consider it. I've provided the URL to this series and I invite you to watch, at least, the first two episodes to get a taste of it. I started to watch this series with a friend of mine several years and I still enjoy it today.

Note: Click "URL" above for access.

Edited by res1aytk
URL's link may not be obvious to some viewers

8 BIT STRANGE is okay. It reminds of Krinkels' Madness Combat. If you haven't seen this series, you may consider it. I've provided the URL to this series and I invite you to watch, at least, the first two episodes to get a taste of it. I started to watch this series with a friend of mine several years and I still enjoy it today.

Note: Click "URL" above for access.

That stuff is pretty neat. It looks like fun flash animation. There is also some really trippy artwork on that site too.

Dan, has anyone told you you'd make an excellent Santa?

An excellent anti-Santa, he doesn't give us what we want, only want he chooses to give :)

Who says Sathra hasn't been doing that all this time, slowly changing your point of view by only linking the posts he wants you to see, and he just says that those were the only ones he could 'find'...

cue dramatic music NOW!

Edited by anotherdevil
because I'm worth it

Who says Sathra hasn't been doing that all this time, slowly changing your point of view by only linking the posts he wants you to see, and he just says that those were the only ones he could 'find'...

cue dramatic music NOW!

dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Am i the only one who needed to create a new account when the forum changed? I see a lot of people have 200 posts and more. Anyway. Nice site. :)

You're not one of those spamming replicants we've been having trouble with lately, are you?

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...

Everyone needed to make a new account, just that a few of us did so as soon as the site was revealed.

Edit: You guys are so paranoid >.>

Edited by Sathra

That stuff is pretty neat. It looks like fun flash animation. There is also some really trippy artwork on that site too.

I'm glad you like it, Dan; and you do look like Santa Claus. All you need is to dye your scalp hair and beard hair white and wear a Santa hat. I plan to wear one starting on December 1st.

After lurking for a long time on the old website, I thought I'd finally become active. Enjoyed the XCom series the first time around - until XCom Apocalypse at least and hope Xenonauts can become as addictive/stressful/fun.

You're not one of those spamming replicants we've been having trouble with lately, are you?

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...

This the test now?

This the test now?

It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

Hi all, joined the old site just in time to miss the preorders. Long time Xcom player, looking forward to Xenonauts! :D

Hi Gaston! You should be able to pre-order very soon so don't worry.

I'm a premium pre-orderer, and I've got the badge and the custom title to prove it!

Edited by iamkyon
Flaunting it to the hilt.

What?! So am I but no badge or title! What is this witchcraftery!

Very soon I'll reminisce about the good old day (in singular) when everybody and their mother didn't wave these perks around.

Very soon I'll reminisce about the good old day (in singular) when everybody and their mother didn't wave these perks around.

Indeed that didn't take long :D