add sniper rifle have more range and accuracy

I play the game, and I think the sniper rifle should have more shooting range and accuracy, now my sniper used MG

as sniper rifle and doing a much better job. Since sniper used more TU then rifle and no burst mode, so it should be more advantage in range and accuracy.

What I would like the most would be that if the alien is running, you're probably not gonna hit with the sniper rifle. But if the alien sat still and perhaps in cover, that sniper would hit when the assault rifles would have less of a chance.

Assault rifles, on the other hand, should have an easier time to hit something that is moving. But I'm dreaming :) I'd like it though!

What I would like the most would be that if the alien is running, you're probably not gonna hit with the sniper rifle. But if the alien sat still and perhaps in cover, that sniper would hit when the assault rifles would have less of a chance.

Assault rifles, on the other hand, should have an easier time to hit something that is moving. But I'm dreaming :) I'd like it though!

I do not see why assault rifles would have a better chance to hit a moving target than sniper rifles. The only real modifier for a sniper rifle is distance. If the target is closer than a specific distance is very difficult to hit it with a sniper rifle. In all other situations the sniper rifle has a better accuracy. Moving targets are harder to hit for any weapon, still, the sniper rifle has better odds, which increase with the distance(in relation with other weapons, that is), IMO.

Burst fire, forgot to add that. And even not using bursts, the sniper rifle has a scope which makes it way harder to keep up with a moving target than a assault rifle without one.

Range, the maps aren't even large enough that you couldn't hit with any rifle. When I was in the army we shot at half-targets at 400m without a scope and it was fine. Now a sniper rifle would be more precise, but as for range, they both can do it.

Just so you know, this is something better suited to modders, this is something easy.

But what if it was a balance/bug that's "easy" such as when aliens were shooting way there than they should have been able to.