Grenade, Rocket-launcher and C-4 Issues????

In Micro-pose's X-COM you could do these;

Prime any device for 0 seconds and place it on the ground in your Inventory Screen? Not the possible here? If so, how? Will it be added?

On the battle-scape I cannot swap different ammunition in and out for the Rocket-launcher? If so, please tell me how?

The C-4 charge cannot be primed for 0 seconds then thrown in the same turn? Please tell if it can be done or will be allowed?

Don't use C4 so can't tell you about that, but I can tell you grenades are instant use (and no other functionality will be added). If you want to change rockets, go into the inventory screen (the backpack) and you can drag the rocket you want into the launcher, provided you have enough AP to do the change.

You have to toss grenades and C4 at least one tile. No grounding. Grenades don't have a timer. You must toss them and they'll blow up immediately when they land. So, unless you want to blow up your own guy, you need to toss a grenade at least four tiles away. Rockets can be swapped out by dragging the new ammo over the launcher in the soldier inventory screen. However, there is only one rocket type at the start (HE). NOTE: When swapping out anything you must space in your backpack to hold the item that is coming off, so if the pack is really full you might need to put some stuff on the ground first.

You have to toss grenades and C4 at least one tile. No grounding. Grenades don't have a timer. You must toss them and they'll blow up immediately when they land. So, unless you want to blow up your own guy, you need to toss a grenade at least four tiles away. Rockets can be swapped out by dragging the new ammo over the launcher in the soldier inventory screen. However, there is only one rocket type at the start (HE). NOTE: When swapping out anything you must space in your backpack to hold the item that is coming off, so if the pack is really full you might need to put some stuff on the ground first.

Thanks guys for insight. However, you can place a 1 second primed C-4 on the ground...

Setting the breach charge / C4 timer to 1 is kind of like setting it to 0 in M-P's Xcom but it blows up at the start of your turn.

I don't really miss grenade hopping, it kind of seemed a little too gamey. =P

As for AP rounds, I've heard about bugs and issues involving penetration so some of these things are removed.

Hmm, think I asked this before but.. what ever happened to the armor piercing rounds? I miss those for plowing through walls early on.

Bug with hypervelocity tag. It misreports accuracy (either it counts cover too high or ignores it for the calculation).