[V8.5 Air Combat] Combat automatically paused after aircraft 'return to base' confirm

I was engaged in air combat with the standard 3 aircraft you get at game start, and a single UFO (A scout I believe). I had completed one previous ground combat, and had lost one soldier.

I chased it for a bit as I wanted to shoot it down over land instead of water. Shortly into the engagement, one of the aircraft ran low on fuel, and I was asked whether to allow it to return to base. I clicked on the 'OK' button to allow it to do so, and the combat froze.

I'll see if I can re-create it.

Hmm.

I'd like to change the description, or delete the original message -- though I don not see a way to do that currently. Maybe I'm blind..

At any rate, title should read [V8.5 Air Combat] Combat automatically paused after aircraft 'return to base' confirmation message.

I confirmed that after each time the 'return to base' question was asked, the air combat remained frozen until I hit the space bar. I do not believe this happened previously, though honestly I have not been in a 'low fuel' situation for a couple builds now.

Sathra,

Thank you very much for doing that. I try to be descriptive when I do report issues, since I personally know how hard it can be to figure out what is causing a bug, without a proper description.

I agree with the other comments. An indication that the combat is paused would be sufficient, if this is the intended behavior.