Night missions perhaps too dark

I don't know if it's just me, but the night missions are raelly too dark, all the buildings just disappear. I am an ex-soldier myself and have been in countless night exercises and I just don't feel it's accurate to how it is IRL.

Also, perhaps discovered buildings could remains visual as well, so as to acknowledge you know it's there and can easily move your soldiers back there if you need to.

It's a good point, I assumed the current night mission setup is temporary. There's not really any FoW in night missions, it's just pitch black. Not so much like being out at night but rather like being in a windowless bunker. Outlines of buildings and the like should still be visible and FoW-covered, not just disappear. The original did it well by having a small visible and illuminated area around your soldiers, and dark FoW elsewhere.

Sounds good, because I had a real hard time playing through the night missions, mainly, I suppose, because I had a hard time to click anywhere to move my soldiers. I guess in an optimal world you would have a grey outline on buildings in all maps since you come in by air and would get an aerial overview before landing, but that would perhaps just remove too much from the game itself :)