I think the aliens might also be somewhat affected by night as well. They don't seem to be as vicious as the OG. That or its just Sebbies being half blind.

And I think Androns have terrible reactions scores too, which makes them easier to close in on.

This letsplay is why i finally broke and preordered xenonauts :) well done.

MAD MURRAY! RRRARRRRR

PS: I have a feeling that watching these letsplays is going to be even more fun than actually playing the game. do continue :)

Edited by Lightzy

This letsplay is why i finally broke and preordered xenonauts :) well done.

MAD MURRAY! RRRARRRRR

PS: I have a feeling that watching these letsplays is going to be even more fun than actually playing the game. do continue :)

Haha, thanks :)

I do plan to keep the series going throughout the game's development unless Chris flies to my house, puts me in a choke-hold and tells me "No more!" Xenonauts is the most popular series on my channel and I love the game so I see no reason to stop in the near-future :)

• 4 weeks later...
Watching now, with captions on.

Best so far was: "shotgun death risk your life had outlets if we can find the salient".

I use the captioning generated as a way to improve my enunciation (was a very poor speaker growing up) and it gets pretty bad sometimes! For the most part it seems.. relatively okay :P

Its surprisingly good most of the time. Most of the time its incomprehensible gibberish in other videos.

I have no problems understanding you, but then again I'm Australian and we get captioned in US TV alot.

Anyways, with the current balance Alloys are worth more than Alenium, as Alloys are used for nearly everything.

Also, you will always get armour back if the wearer dies. Even if you abort the mission I think (bug).

And that's a clean shot from Masaki Fujita there, and after the break we'll see how he does in the second half of the game. Now here's a message from our sponsors!

Someone said a while ago in the TFTD play-through that I sounded a bit like a sports announcer at times. Is that a stab at that? lol.

Also, mmm. Sponsors. Ahhhghghgghghhgh.

You can rotate building before placing with the scrollwheel.

Oh, and shotguns are just terrible in the current build. Rifle damage, at half the range and with less accuracy.

Edited by Sathra