[V17.6] - multiple bugs

- save games corruption (sometimes crash on saving/exiting and very, very often, crash on loading). At this point, all of my 7 save games are corrupted.

- no soliders to recruit

- white box in base (appeared 2 times, instead of soldier image or background) Couldn't reproduce.

- rendering order seems messed up, sometimes I can't see into the hosue I entered (roof and top floor stays there)

I have the issue with my most recent save-file crashing, however I have an auto save that has saved the day for me. I also have issues with upper floors. Sometimes they are invisible (can still walk there) and during night missions the lower floor turns completely black if there are no nearby xenonauts, making it a bit of a pain to get my xenonaut back to ground level.

I also have all the same problems. Also Desura download, re-verified multiple times.

1) I have 3 autosaves and 2 manual savegames and while one of them will load without crashing, it loads into the start of a ground mission that always crashes upon completion. The other savegames just crash on load.

2) I started with 12 soldiers in first base, hired 8 more without problems. Two weeks later when my second base was built, I tried to hire some soldiers there but nobody to recruit.

3) Didn't have white box per se, but I have seen no imagery for soldiers, just whatever background is behind them, on the screen where you can pick what armor they wear and the portrait should change, I thought that might refresh it, but it just remained invisible.

4) I have seen the roof stay in place on UFOs only so far. But I have seen other render-order issues, like a soldier standing in front of a fence, but some of the fence is drawn in front of the soldier. The most annoying render issue is invisible NPCs (presumably civilians) that just run around as a shadow circle on the ground but otherwise invisible.

Further to the above, having played some more I have also seen render issues during battle.

Getting the shadows for civ's and also for the wreck of the APC, also had white squares for explosions shortly followed by the buffer exception CTD I reported here:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/4100-17-6-CTD-during-battle-and-when-loading-ground-battles

Possibility all issues are related?

What error is generated for you guys?

The no soldier to recruit issue is a known one, I've reported it before the release it will be fixed in the next build

I have no idea about the white screen I've tried to reproduce it with no luck. Try updating your graphics drivers

The rooftop glitch can be observed on new maps\tilesets, something is not set up properly.

About the save games. Can you please attach a corrupted save game? Are these save files from a previous version? I did a lot of save-load testing before the release but i didn't get this one.

Matthew: Corrupt saves are only when more than one allien ship (UFO) is visible on Geoscope. When no UFO or single saves are 100% OK and working (no problem with loading). When, on Geoscope, are a lot UFOs files always are corrupted! Please check the section of data (in save file) where the information about obcjects (UFOs) on Geoscape.

I have tested this issue very often, and found that saves and autosaves are "healtly" when I wait until all UFOs gone ( or there was single UFO). No I stuck in game. After base defense ( now UFO`s attack with very heavy force -> Dreadnout with two interceptors, it is impossible to destroy such force) game hangs. On Geoscope, large quantiies of UFO, autosave (second, after ground battle) corrupt! :(