[V8.4 - Ground Combat] Ground Combat Freezes

Had this happen twice so far. The first time was about 3-4 turns into combat and I hit End Turn. I believe the end turn executed because I had a vehicle selected and it got all of its APs back but I was unable to scroll or select anything. The second time was when I had a trooper swap out his M16 for a grenade. When I clicked on the grenade in hand to use it the game froze again. Haven't finished a ground mission so far.

For two attempts in a row I ran the soldier that starts with the grenade in one hand out of the chinook, turned, and clicked on the grenade icon in the bottom right. Both times it crashed immediately. The first time the soldier was facing up-left and for the second t]time down-left on the screen. On a third attempt, the same event occured if I started the soldier with the grenade in the left hand instead of the usual right. On a fourth attempt when I pulled the grenade off the soldier's belt and threw it, it worked the first time on a soldier wearing the basic armor, but crashed when a soldier in Jackal armor did the same thing. So out of the 5 times total I attempted to throw a grenade the game did not crash only once.

I've just had a very strange freeze and crash.

Sniping at a Caesan guard from 20 tiles away with multiple obstacles. The hit chance was 0%, but fired anyways. It hit the alien perfectly then froze at the same instant (before the injury animation could play).