[3.05 experimental - Strategy] Severely wounded unit in Skyhawk

8 hours ago, Skitso said:

Marcus Knudsen with 17% health is onboard Skyhawk.

EDIT: I can remove him and add back. If I remember correctly, only troops with more than 50% health should be able to participate on tactical missions?

image.thumb.jpeg.8d29dd4c5079b8448e1a58765c51f638.jpeg

user_bug-3.json 465.6 kB · 0 downloads

IIRC, whenever you actually try to send your skyhawk out a message will appear, telling you to remove said soldier.
In that context I see this as a feature - being able to put any soldier back on that list, can help with planing in some situations. Then, when I try to send someone out who is below 50%, I'm getting reminded that it's forbidden.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

On 2/11/2024 at 3:15 PM, Skitso said:

EDIT: I can remove him and add back. If I remember correctly, only troops with more than 50% health should be able to participate on tactical missions?

This should've been patched on 3.0, but I'll have to double-check with the team to see what approach they've taken towards addressing this issue, thanks!

On 2/11/2024 at 7:15 AM, Skitso said:

Thanks. Do you have a save game from the end of the mission where he was injured? We can't debug the issue from a save where he's already in this state (the soldier is marked as injured rather than wounded), unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks. Do you have a save game from the end of the mission where he was injured? We can't debug the issue from a save where he's already in this state (the soldier is marked as injured rather than wounded), unfortunately.

No, unfortunately I've continued my playthrough for more than 60 days after that, so autosaves have been deleted already. I do happen to have a manual save at the beginning of that mission, but I'm sure that won't help much?