[3.05 experimental] Wrong map

on that note...
I had several (at least two) abduction missions, that stated to be of tropical biome, but actually were of dockyard biome.
Here is one of them saves from right before attending, plus one from the ongoing mission.

user_day_52_abduction_tropical_preped-29.json

user_day_52_alien_abduction_site_test-31.json

Edited by Von_Emmy

On 2/10/2024 at 7:20 PM, Skitso said:

Had a crash site with docks biome, but the map was a desert one. Reloading a save gave me a correct map.

auto_strategy_before_combat-37.json 504.2 kB · 1 download

That's really weird, I'll have to check the dockyard maps if something got changed with their biome category. Thanks for the heads-up though!

On 2/10/2024 at 10:41 PM, Von_Emmy said:

on that note...
I had several (at least two) abduction missions, that stated to be of tropical biome, but actually were of dockyard biome.
Here is one of them saves from right before attending, plus one from the ongoing mission.

user_day_52_abduction_tropical_preped-29.json 380.52 kB · 1 download

user_day_52_alien_abduction_site_test-31.json 1.71 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, the current tropical abduction maps are also using the dockyard biome assets. We're currently working towards splitting those maps into a separate dockyard and tropical biome map sets but it's still WIP.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:20 AM, Skitso said:

Had a crash site with docks biome, but the map was a desert one. Reloading a save gave me a correct map.

auto_strategy_before_combat-37.json 504.2 kB · 2 downloads

If you see this again, can you please attach the logs and the profile.json file too please? That'll tell us specifically why / how the game is looking up the map it ends up using.