[Milestone 2.19 - Geoscape] game always crash to desktop

zardoz2206

6 hours ago, zardoz2206 said:

hello, i had a few crashes which i didn t have at all with milestone 1, mainly on entering some missions but this one is blocking me.

with my current savegame i always crash at the same time after day advancing (think it is 1 day later at 19h01

here is the savegame https://1fichier.com/?qz2ikna6uf2e8een69za

Hey there, welcome to Goldhawk's Forums! And thanks for posting a bug report :)

Just to make sure, is this a new campaign after milestone 2 was released on Stable? Or is this one that you've played from milestone 1?

19 hours ago, zardoz2206 said:

hello, this is a new campaign i have been playing since MST2 was released.

i have always been playing on stable branch only :) (i m a reluctant guinea pig :D )

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this from the save you provided. I think you can fix the issue if you cancel the Gauss Battery Upgrade project you have running in one of your engineering bays, but we'll look into a patch for it. Let me know if that works for you!

By the way - in future you can attach saves direct on the forums rather than having to use an external site!

On 12/19/2023 at 4:01 AM, zardoz2206 said:

it might be because i am playing at commander level, but budget does never increase from one month to another (besides from a couple quests/search) : that's as intended ?

I notice that it does in "raw" amount of money coming in, it is just that you are usually adding Expenses in more buildings, bases, Aircraft, Soldiers, Scientists and Engineers, so it doesn't seem to ever increase. IT does not go up enough to do all you want to do, so it is forced decision making on the player. From a lore POV I can only asume the Alien infiltration is wide enoug hthat the amounts you get from regions is all they can "sneak" past. This an alternate reality world after all.