Documented Tech Tree?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, doubleskulls said:

Based off the wiXenonauts 2 Tech Tree.pdfki and my own experiences I've actually put it together in a diagram which maybe others will find useful too. If you spot any errors/omissions etc please let me know. 

very good and helpful diagram. 

What I saw in the game to be different-not show on the diagram, that I got the fusion explosives research without defeating a bomber - it became available after a terror mission (second one)

Edited by Raffik

6 hours ago, Raffik said:

very good and helpful diagram. 

What I saw in the game to be different-not show on the diagram, that I got the fusion explosives research without defeating a bomber - it became available after a terror mission (second one)

Did you notice if you picked up anything new? Maybe Alien Plasma Grenades?

2 hours ago, doubleskulls said:

Did you notice if you picked up anything new? Maybe Alien Plasma Grenades?

nope.. did not notice anything. Probably the alien fusion bombs during the mission. That probably triggered the research option.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sunnybuns said:

Darn no new melee weapons outside of the knife? I been having fun introducing some aliens to the london welcome.

Yeah the knife needs some love already (currently too heavy I think), sad that it is not expanded upon as a backup weapon for high-TU soldiers.

Knife does less Damage than a pistol and weighs more... It weighs like it is a Sword not a combat knife. Even a Bowie knife doesn't weigh that much. How about we drop its weight to half of current (5) that takes into account of how you have to actually use it in a live combat situation, which I think the "weight" is supposed to also represent.

I also find it odd that reloading Weapons takes so many TUs, Modern Combat rifles don't take that long to switch Magazines, Again I guess it is a game balance thing. Just seems odd that you can't usually get any kind of shot off after reloading.

Dubblesculls, that´s an excellent detailed Tech-Tree you have done with your Gameplay so far. That´s what you get in the Beginning-Part (100 Days to 150 Days) and Midgame (from Day 150 on). In the Endgame-Part you get some more nice Techs, but that are not much anymore at the Moment.

But there should come more for the Beginn- and Midgame-Techs, there were a lot more tested, but flow sadly out of the Game (like Fighter-Advancements and similar). Let´s hope that´s not all for the Beginn- and Midgame we have seen as well as you get more cool Endgame-Techs in the more advanced Early Access later on, then all Beta-Testers could test out.

Edited by Alienkiller
  • Thanks 1