why is the back pack the only storage on a soldier

At this time the only place you can store modules is in your back pack. I would have thought that an aiming device would have been better on the weapon, than in your back pack, or it could be attached to your helmet.

Why is amour not attached to the outer side of your uniform, and for that matter all other modules, that should be attached or place in areas that are beneficial to the trooper that is carrying it.

The soldier lay out screen should be a bit more user friendly, and look like what the soldier will appear in the game.

Their should be more pockets, pouches and harness, for these accoutrements, as you only have to watch the war in the Ukraine to see the the combatants have a multitude battle harness.

It would be nice if as the game progress, that the new amour, have some of these benefits.  

Edited by Ruggerman
  • Like 3

About the Reason that the small Support-Vehicles are no Transportation-Horses. The same you see from the Aliens from their Support-Drones.

An Alternative is to bring in an Package-Slot in the Transport-Ship, but therefore the Soldier-Limitation have to be reduced again. Instead 8 / 9 you can then transport 5 / 6 incl. an Support-Vehicle in that Numbers like in the Game-Archives mention.

That Package-Slot for the Transport-Ship is already discussed and the Option with more Soldiers / Vehicles or an Package-Slot in the Transport gives the Game more Pepper. Sadly we couldn´t test that out in the Betas, so the Early-Acess-Players / Full-Players have to test it out then.

I'd say belt slots that cost less TU to pick would make sense, in contrast to having more grenades in your backpack as an example, but other than that I don't mind a module being in the backpack versus an exclusive slot, they're passive items, the result is the same.

• Like 1

In the missions that require you to pick up the VIP, you are not informed that you will need to rearrange your back pack as you can't do so in the game, so that you can fit him in, so that the only option is to kill the VIP.

Is there on other way to digitally portray this on the screen, as in having a trooper with the VIP slang over their shoulder. This would mean to create a digital figure that show this, and I think it would look cool, and also you could use this to pick up wounded fellow soldiers, and return them to the aircraft.