[V17.1] crash on terror mission

Ditto. Just had one. 4th terror mission though: others worked ok.

It was in Istanbul, just in case that has *any* bearing on the matter.

i've got freeze when loading save with terror mission in new york..

save with first turn loads ok, but saves with 4, 5 and later turn loading and loading and nothing happens. i've waited about 10 mins for load..

I think it might be similar to the farm-crash where the civilians are invisible; so after the alien's hidden movement and the civilians begin to move I'll get a CTD. So it might be dependent on the region, I know the one I am in is in a North Africa city. I've got white picket fences and such.

One alien I killed looked like an Andron, when I killed him he left a Caesan corpse; however, I couldn't investigate the corpse though to find out which he was due to a CTD during civilian movement.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, there Ive been watching this game for awhile now and just bought it two days ago. This is happening to me on my first terror mission as well, Its in Budapest, and my first turn goes fine, I see a new alien (tall and thin) either kill it or not, then end my turn and I see shadows running around where the aliens or possibly civilians should be during hidden movement. Then I get uncerimoniously dumped to desktop with no error.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. First terror mission. I was able to reload the save an noticed 2 shadows one the ground in front of me and they were people. I shot rockets at them and the turn finished no problem after a lot of hidden movement. Moved team out and it crashed again on the second turn. So unfortunate.

Edited by MastaBlasta