Looting alien corpses & mission summary

arekone

First of all: Hi everyone and thumbs up for the creation of this game!

To my question: I noticed, that at the end of a mission, alien corpses and weapons are being looted automatically.

Ammo clips however, seem to be in need of being picked up manually.

Can someone please confirm, that in order to loot everything from the battlefield, I have to pick up certain items manually, by standing over the alien corpses with my soldiers?

If so, to which items does this apply?

Thanks.

First of all: Hi everyone and thumbs up for the creation of this game!

To my question: I noticed, that at the end of a mission, alien corpses and weapons are being looted automatically.

Ammo clips however, seem to be in need of being picked up manually.

Can someone please confirm, that in order to loot everything from the battlefield, I have to pick up certain items manually, by standing over the alien corpses with my soldiers?

If so, to which items does this apply?

Thanks.

That is probably a bug in that case. Try reporting it in the bug section of the forum (after reading this thread about bug reporting process)

screenshots and possible save games help. attaching files to the forum is a bit buggy so if you want to do that I suggest using dropbox or mediafire or some other filehosting site.

Alien Plasma Cells are meant to be directly converted to Alenium from what Chris has previously said, which is why they're not showing up.

It's probably because the AAR hasn't be updated to show that stuff is converted alongside the rest being kept, sold or destroyed.

ufoscore.jpg

Alright, tried the new 17.1 build, and the debriefing screen shows 83 alenium, not stating if it was just randomly found or converted from something.

I couldn't check if the aliens had any clips or nades on them, but decided to post the screen anyway -> score for secured ufo!
I have to admit, that I didn't check the known bugs thread for this, but I saw someone with a negative score like this for not securing an ufo.

Edit: another quick question, where do the flares in my store come from? They seem to appear randomly after missions.

ufoscore.jpg

ufoscore.jpg.265a7f570a1a6deea5081039adb

So now, at the end of another mission I came into this situation:

aliencorpse.jpg

One clip in my Inventory, one on the ground.

Resulting in this debriefing screen:

debriefing.jpg

and this store screen, after return of my Chinook:

store.jpg

Last session I played in 16.5, I can remember picking up an alien clip, which showed up in my store afterwards.

Mods can feel free to move this thread into a proper sub-forum, or merge it with existing threads, should this be bug-section relevant.

aliencorpse.jpg

debriefing.jpg

store.jpg

aliencorpse.thumb.jpg.9cc490aa94181837f6

debriefing.jpg.78318da084a0d26105cf0e116

store.thumb.jpg.fd12f512b075442f02f0ea9e

I didn't see any of your posts that mentioned that.

Was the clip in your stores one you picked up from the ground and holding at the end of a mission?

Was it before or after you researched Alenium?

Did you notice the clip straight away or could it have been in your stores for a while?

I didn't see any of your posts that mentioned that.

Was the clip in your stores one you picked up from the ground and holding at the end of a mission?

Yes.

Was it before or after you researched Alenium?

Before.

Did you notice the clip straight away or could it have been in your stores for a while?

Not 100% sure, but I think it was there after I picked it up during a mission.