V16.1 - teleporters in Scandinavia

I had the strangest thing happen to me today when I did a crashed small scout UFO around Scandinavia - their were obviously numerous missing tiles but here and their their were these concrete squares with teleporter pads on them. How do I know that that is what they were? Well I told one of my troops to go to point B only to notice that he planed his path to point B through one of these tiles. Soon enough I found him there after landing on a teleporter next to point B and reaching it. Sorry I didn't take any screen shot, it was unexpected and I was do damn curious about that map that I forgot print screening it.

What I was trying to understand is what the hell a teleporter is doing in a light scout map? I'm guessing this is some kind of bug in the process of preparing/considering teleporters for the larger UFOs ?

Hmmm. Sounds like our ground combat programmer has been testing the teleporter tiles on a map that made it into release. If you do spot the map again, please screenshot it so I can remove them - I can't see them after a quick look at the arctic lightscout maps...