Collective bug thread.

Could we not have a collective bug thread to save us reporting the same bugs over and over.

It could then be kept up to date by it's author.

Marked red: Bug, reported but not yet dealt with.

Orange: Bug confirmed and being worked on.

Green: Bug reported and fixed.

Won't take too long, but there'll be a few missing naturally since they haven't been re-checked since the old builds. Besides, it'll save time for me commenting on threads that stuff has already been reported.

Like the various things with transporting between bases.

Yeah, if its red, try to replicate it.

There's a slight downside in that if the bug is in the list and red, and you manage to replicate it, you still have to find the actual thread yourself. But hey, at least you know that the thread exists!

There's a few bugs from 8.1 that aren't in the list because they haven't been reported again or are so strange and vague its hard to write a simple sentence describing them though.

Sathra, would it be a lot of trouble for you to split the bugs in the master bug list based on the date you added them (or something)? I see you updated it since last time I checked, but I'll have to go through the entire list to see what was added.

But great work, it is a lot of help! :)