Health should be trained some other way

Mathalor

I ran a mission and shot my own guy in the back, he gained hit points in the next two missions. I should not be rewarded for shooting my own men in the back. Health should be trained in some other way. Maybe when aliens shoot my guys, but I think it would be better if it was simply tied to strength.

From gameconfig:

<resilienceProgress pointsToProgress="4" globalMaxProgress="100" comment="A progress points is earned every time the soldier gets a skillup in any other attribute" />

+1 Health is earned every time you gain 4 stat increases in other attributes, e.g. +2 strength and +1 AP and +1 Accuracy would also give you +1 health

Cpt Gazz: That's a rocket launcher thothkins. Are you sure this will work?

Cpt thothkins: Sure it will. Just close your eyes and think of extra hit points...

>Thooom!<

Now here, recruits! Learn from Captain Gazz's untimely demise and never stay too close to Captain thothkins. Except when heading back to the Chinhook. If you've not been shot, seek him out and he'll give you a cookie.

Really, you shouldn't be allowed to close to anything flammable or explosive, thothkins. At least not until I've had the chance to hide in the nearest trash container.

At least not until I've had the chance to hide in the nearest trash container.

Hang on! Are those feet sticking out of the bottom of that trash can you've just run into? Alien feet? Oh No! we're still on v14 and the aliens can run into objects! Poor, poor Swe_Racoon. What's that trash_can_alien?

>Burp!<

Oh, poor, poor Swe_Racoon.