V25.5 - Engineering - Automedikit issue

Emily_F

7 hours ago, Emily_F said:

Do you need to make advanced medikits before the automed module will become available?  Or is the red text indicative of an issue?

image.png.32e6e1c708ac2d0fec4467eb8651ebd7.png

That seems to be a bug. How did you unlock it? I just researched Sebillian Interrogation in a clean new game and it didn't have that issue.

Do you have a save I can look at?

3 hours ago, Emily_F said:

Yeah something's not right cos if I get hit and am close to death and have more bleeding wound hit points than remaining HP, I die at the end of the turn

Yeah, I've tested that now and I can confirm the bleeding wounds part is not working as intended. We'll get that fixed.

8 hours ago, ookie007 said:

It also doesn't seem to work. Took an injury having and no auto healing

What do you mean by no auto healing? Did it not provide any healing at the end of the player turn?

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Yeah, I've tested that now and I can confirm the bleeding wounds part is not working as intended. We'll get that fixed.

What do you mean by no auto healing? Did it not provide any healing at the end of the player turn?

Correct, no healing applied at all. This is in conjunction with Emily_F's issue as well. I can drop you a save if you'd like but it sounds ubiquitous.

Edited by ookie007

6 hours ago, ookie007 said:

Correct, no healing applied at all. This is in conjunction with Emily_F's issue as well. I can drop you a save if you'd like but it sounds ubiquitous.

A save would be helpful. When I tested it it did still apply healing, providing the soldier wasn't actually killed by their bleeding wounds.