[14.1 Geoscape] City repeatedly nuked

As I was playing one of the cities in Indochina (I forget exactly which sorry) was targeted for a terror mission, but it was out of my reach so I watched sadly as the governments nuked the city. Then a few days later, the very same city was a terror mission again, and again was nuked because I couldn't intervene. Not sure if thats a bug or if the aliens really hated that city but I figured I should report it.

I always thought that the nukes were smaller yield devices, targeted for a several block wide purge, rather than killing off an entire city.

Sure, they're furious with the Xenonauts, but it f their entire capital just got nuked I would have thought it would have a much larger effect on their funding, particularly if it's a key nation of the funding bloc such as Washington or Moscow.

Got to feel for the survivors of the first one though, crawling out of their bunkers just in time to get nuked again.