[v8.2 Geoscape] Loading a game with a crashed UFO has a 'ghost' airborne UFO

v8.2, loading a game where there is an active UFO crash site has that UFO's original intercept show up as a 'ghost' locked to its original position on the player's screen, ghost icon doesn't move if geoscape is scrolled, can be clicked on to 'intercept' as normal, sends interceptors to the crash site.

The ghost UFO icon does not re-appear if you save after the original crash site is no longer on the geoscape (successful mission in this case) and then reload that saved game.

It appears this bug is probably happening with the ghost UFO being loaded in incorrectly from any saved game with an active crash site, but is not persistent to future saves without an active crash site.

OK i got another "ghost" UFO, or rather multiple of them - with only 1 crash site.

I loaded a game after i finished a ground mission and after i started some researches, because the researches dissappeared (see http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php?326-V8.2-Geoscape-Loading-saves-and-research.) i loaded a save i made immediatly after i finished the ground mission, but before i started my research projects.

The result of the load was: i had no options to start any research (those items i collected from the crash site dissapeared from the research screen) and i got an ghost UFO and a ghost crash site.

And i also noticed a bug when loading other saved games without exiting the game: to see if i could reproduce the above bugs i loaded (without quitting) a game where my ground forces were on their way to the crash site - i got another ghost UFO from there and i kept that ghost UFO and crash site from the save i had loaded before !!! For additional conformation i loaded (again without leaving the game) the save i loaded the very first (where i didn't have any "ghost" elements, just the reasearch bug) and all ghost UFOs and the crash site where there too.

Than i exited the whole game and restarted it, i could load 1 save without problem (except reseach, but no UFOs) - so it might be that when you load a game the current state isn't properly deleted (some things seems to be getting carried over to other saves).