Xenonauts 2 __________________________

Name

• 1 month later...

How about a prequel..

Title

Cowbows Vs Xeno's (spin off of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_%26_Aliens_(comics) ) not the movie lol

Description

I've honestly have been thinking about this along time before i started to play games like xcom or silent storm. Anyway could start off like

A xeno space ship hits a meteor shower or something goes wrong in space and they crash on the planet. The ship crashes in fiery wreck somewhere like Texas leaving debris everywhere including xeno tech.

I can imagine a local sheriff and some local cowboys go investigate the crash. ( can see this is where you start the game) you can pick up the xeno tec, but do not know how to use it yet (find out by getting in to fights, trying it out getting better with over time?) i have a bunch of ideas like making armor out of the ship that crashed or something to do with the xeno's because you know no body armor back then.

Who knows could be a stupid idea with flaws or no point, but i think it would make a good turn based with the right creativity on it.

holy crap Name is back from out of nowhere to be offended by Xenomasks opinion on sequels!

for some reason I find this hilarious ^^

imowf4ces: Your suggestion doesn't have enough penguins, pirates or lemons (to fight the scurvy the pirates would otherwise suffer from) imo

Edited by Gorlom

holy crap Name is back from out of nowhere to be offended by Xenomasks opinion on sequels!

Me too :3

Anyway, I find it annoying because 1) Dear lord, can't devs get any rest? 2) Its like you aren't satisfied with game so you want more even before you can play it 3) Not all games need sequels

Me too :3

Anyway, I find it annoying because 1) Dear lord, can't devs get any rest? 2) Its like you aren't satisfied with game so you want more even before you can play it 3) Not all games need sequels

1) never expected a dev to read this o dear..... 2) I am satisfied with this game 3) completly true some sequels ruin series....

imowf4ces: Your suggestion doesn't have enough penguins, pirates or lemons (to fight the scurvy the pirates would otherwise suffer from) imo

Gorlom i have always been here but ive become more active with castle story.....