Personnel in transit / Item purchased in transit

sectoid

i found that the game immediately make scientist/engineer/soldier to be hired and started immediately in the base without some sort of "in transit" waiting period.

while items/equipment purchase is not able to test yet because its functunality is not ready.

will the development team consider to put in this "in transit" design?

it sure adding realism in complexity as well as emphasize on planning ahead, afterall, this is a strategic game.

thanks for reading! :)

i see, if that is the design, then i will try my best to fun with the "last minute shopping".

last time in xcom, we have to closely monitor our inventory from rifle clips to avalanche missile.

by the way, sectoids are pantless, gotta censored to maintain the pristine of this forum~

I think the stuff you have to buy will end up having transit times.

All the basic infantry stuff (pretty much everything in the builds now + some stuff not added yet) you don't have to worry about maintaining stocks of (its infinite and free).

Just assume they have huge stockpiles of that stuff readily accessible (they ARE a globally funded organisation after all) and don't worry about it.

Yes, this means you can gear everyone up with machineguns and rocket launchers and Jackal armour right from the beginning, but they're going to be slow and tactically inflexible.

Sectoid's avatar did make me smile when I realised it was pixelated a few days back.

Yes, you're right, we do need to add transit times for newly-hired personnel, aircraft and vehicles. I'd forgotten about that. On the to-do list it goes.

I feel grateful that my voice is heard. Thank you!

It sure will enrich the strategic planning part.