Emily_F

It's all gone quiet....

So, is there any news on the next update? The board has been eerily quiet for the last few weeks. 

Posted (edited)

From what I know the Devs and Helpers are working on Beta 14 with full power to get it out in the next time (End of this Month or beginning August) if all goes well.

The remainig Bugs we have found in Beta 13 must be greater then expected, so no Hotfix could help, like I said already.

That means we have a rest period in Beta Testing since Beta 14 comes out to get the Mind free. Then we have a bigger Beta-Test then before with the new Implementations.

Edited by Alienkiller

It is like Monopoly, but the board is different, and so are the pieces, and most of the rules are different too. I mean okay the similarities are actually few and far between, but you get the gist of it.

Parcheesi is a fun game! So, regarding the silence, based on Chris's last post to a similar thread I'm guessing it's more difficult than the team thought to implement the changes they want to make.  

Posted (edited)

Yep exactly what I told with the changes implementation. Xenonauts 2 will get a new Type of Game for that Gerne, because it does implement the begunn but not ended Ideas of competitors (like XCOM). But it´s not the only Game which is going that way, because UFO2 ET is going a simiar way about the Storyline from UFO ET. It´s in End-Development (big Bugfixing and such) and comes September this year.

Edited by Alienkiller