Xenonauts-2 Closed Beta Build V4.1 Hotfix Released!

Today we're releasing a quick hotfix to the major Beta Build V4 update we put out earlier this week. This addresses a few of the bigger issues with the game.

Changelog:

• Fixed the crash that occurred when attempting to use a melee weapon
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur if you tried to rotate a soldier with low TU before you had moved any other soldier
  • Made the UFO walls significantly tougher, and boosted the damage on the C4 accordingly
  • Fixed a minor typo in the Alien Invasion research popup.

Please continue to let us know if you encounter major issues in the build, particularly if they were bugs you had not seen in V4 prior to the hotfix!

• Like 1

• Fixed the crash that occurred when attempting to use a melee weapon
  • Made the UFO walls significantly tougher, and boosted the damage on the C4 accordingly

Thank you! These are the two I was about to comment on this morning before trying again! I had a great battle, went to stun an alien and crash. In the previous battle my shotgunner blew a bunch of holes in the space ship and I thought that was strange :P

Keep up the awesome work! Really enjoying the game even in this alpha state.

You have already posted more than several times over several versions in the correct forum, so it is impossible to believe that you do not know where to post bugs, furthermore both Chris and myself have advised you that you must follow correct fomat bug reporting. Please post in the correct forum - and you do know which one that is - which is clearly labelled Xenonauts 2 Bug Reports.